Haidlmair injection moulding
With over 25 years' experience and specialization in the manufacture of injection moulds for bottle crates and other large containers, we can claim to be the market leaders in this special field.What we offer:
- Our core competence is the development of injection moulds for the production of "box-shaped" plastic parts of any size and description.
- Crates, boxes, containers, pallets, as well as housings for large household appliances and modern flat-screen monitors and television sets, constitute the families of parts produced on Haidlmair injection moulds.
- We not only manufacture moulds to order but also offer our services as product development partners – including rapid prototyping.
- For us at Haidlmair, mould construction is not just a manufacturing process but rather application technology at the highest level. Typical examples are the multi-component injection moulding of multicoloured bottle crates and two-component soft-touch screwdriver handles, as well as gas and water injection technologies for the reduction of material consumption though the controlled production of cavities in the moulded part. The combination of injection moulds with special in-mould labelling equipment is yet another example of our special capabilities.
- Our focus is on medium to large sized moulds of up to a maximum overall weight of 70 tonnes.